International Repatriation from Colombia to any destination
We are the best alternative to repatriate a deceased loved one.
CONTACT US BY WHATSAPP
OUR EXPERIENCE AND OUR REPUTATION
When a foreigner dies in Colombia, it is a tragedy in every sense of the word. Along with the pain and uncertainty of the loss, the paperwork can become another ordeal for the family wishing to repatriate their loved one.
Thanks to more than 135 years of experience and an expert and responsive team, we are trusted by the embassies of England, Austria, France, Russia, Germany and 20 other countries.
Note: The international repatriation service is also available for relatives of Colombians who have died abroad who need to be repatriated to Colombia.
THIS IS WHAT A REPATRIATION SERVICE IS MADE UP OF
- The transfer of the body of your loved one
- Procedures with entities
- Transfer to the country of origin and/or destination
The transfer of the body of your loved one
After your call, we will take care of the removal of your loved one, either at home or at a hospital or forensic medicine. After this, and once we have the death certificate from the family or coroner, we will start the legal consular procedures.
Procedures with entities
-Arrangements with competent authorities for the release of the body.
-Preservation treatment of the body.
-Certificate of embalming.
-Apostille in the civil registry and logistics management.
Transfer to the country of origin and/or destination
In this phase we take care of the packing required by the country of origin or destination of your deceased loved one, the air transfers between countries, the follow-up of the body of your loved one until its arrival at the consignee in the country of origin or destination.
PLEASE NOTE THIS INFORMATION
– Total availability 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
– Accompaniment by our trained and sensitised staff.
– More than 130 years of experience in repatriation and expatriation services.
– We have the confidence of more than 20 embassies that coordinate their services with us.
– We have an exclusive infrastructure in the city of Bogota and a nationwide funeral network that allows us to transfer the deceased from any part of the country.
When the transfer of the deceased person involves a biological risk, repatriation is not allowed, so cremation must be chosen (as may happen with a positive COVID19 case or depending on the state of the body of the deceased person).